Chief Technologist (Consultant)
Allen McWilliams started his quest for all things tech by working as an information technician officer in the U.S. Navy from 1997-2001. Having gained over 18 years of experience in a vast array of technologies, he now applies those skills as a Sr. Specialist Application Encryption/Security Engineer for BNY Mellon and a consultant for MGT. With cyber security now at the forefront of all online companies, those skills are put to good use.
Some of his responsibilities include:
– Execute encryption process & maintain firewall security.
– Report to CEO & Board on any identified issues that could significantly impact business.
– Developing Architecture Standards.
– Root Cause analysis of issues.
– Proof of Concept of new vendor software/ Vendor selection. Identify and implement improvements to the services and processes.
– Acceptance of new business on boarding and the integration of all new business acquisitions.
When not saving companies from cyber attacks and other nefarious events, Allen enjoys time with his wife and two children, and coaching soccer.